Andy Community
Login Today!
Andy Community
Login Today!
Andy Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Community

Garry's Mod Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:30 am

Having read some of mofos ideas, i thought of some myself.
Jobs:

-Police (Rank 2 cuffs, Rank 4 Speed checker, Rank 6 Aloud to lockpick, Rank 8 riot Shield, Rank 10 Tazer)

-Firefighter (Nothing special)

-Paramedic (Rank 3 is the mask they put over your face for oxygen, Rank 5 Mouth to Mouth, i think its called CPR.)
Adding to the Paramedic, the tools can be used to different deaths. Like if you do not eat you might die from De-hydration, which will involve the oxygen mask...)

-Tow-Truck service (A Tow truck can cover broken down cars/illigally parked cars. They have access to the goverment Radio so they can be told where to come etc)

-Chef (Rank 2 = Pizza, Rank 5 = Bacon, Sausage and egg, Rank 7 = Spaghetti Bolognaise Rank 10 = Roast dinner, The Roast dinner can take people's hunger from Starving upto not Hungry.)
This can be at The burger king place which is just another job people may want to take up.

-Life guard (has axcess to to a life boat, if availible, There is a small shed near a beach house at the lake which the boat is kept, and the life guard building is the beach house next to the shed. Computer generated people could spawn in the lake and you hear 'Help! Help! im drowning!' this could appear on a flashing light in the hut that tells you someone is in need of rescuing.
Back to top Go down

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:52 am

Tow Truck allready excists.. We will eventually have FBI also. And i would like to add how the hell would you have boats with a lake that is not bigger than your backward? And now to the part of "Help Help im drowning" What is it that would lead the way to the body to help rescue him?? I mean if you are about to drown would you pick up your phone that will absolotely not work because it has taken in to much water and start to dial a number that you cannot reach??

And there is no need for Chef since nobody would use it anyway and also, not to mention if there was no Chefs online? What would happen? Oh yes people would starve to death and then complain on the administrators about a refund.

-Police (Rank 2 cuffs, Rank 4 Speed checker, Rank 6 Aloud to lockpick, Rank 8 riot Shield, Rank 10 Tazer)

I would like to add "Shotgun premission" To rank 5 also, and VIP for ranks 1-10 while non-VIP gets the ranks of 1-9.

How are the police units supposed to stop a rolling veichle without the spike trips? You forgot some details now didn't you?

And please place something for the FireFighter also.. We dont want people to start complaining on that there is absolotely nothing you get from being a firefighter..

Please consider about more details before posting.

Best regards:

Michelle Armstrong.
Back to top Go down

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 am

no need to complain about everything... i was rushing :/
Back to top Go down

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:45 am

About everything?

Im stating a fact and you have no right to argue about it since this is true fact.
Back to top Go down
Cookie @STOPACTA

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Wow, Crotiz, you are making this PERP the BEST, I am not kidding. Once people hear we have FBI, Tow Trucks etc. EVERYONE from .biZ will come here and they will start loosing money and we WILL win the war! ^^
Back to top Go down

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:02 am

Im glad you got hope for us! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cookie @STOPACTA

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:06 pm

I'm glad you said that I'm glad that I have hope for us.
Back to top Go down

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Yes really nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Andy Community :: FaceSmashRP Area :: FaceSmashRP Development-
Jump to: