Andy Community
Login Today!
Andy Community
Login Today!
Andy Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Community

Garry's Mod Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event: Survival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bender
Owner(s)
Owner(s)

Event: Survival Empty
PostSubject: Event: Survival   Event: Survival EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Dear all,

Long summary (read if you have time):

I have a great event idea with many winners and also a lot of fun! It starts like this, You have the whole MTL, when everybody gets in, the admin will block the tunnel and all factory doors. You need to get into a group of 5 people, at least 2 VIP people in one group. You need props or an admin could supply you with some. You start off with 1000 dollars, you have to find dealers (admins) walking around the MTL, they will sell you food for survival, bats (no guns), they sell more props and more items. With the 2 VIP people, you build a shelter, you need a bathroom in it, and a kitchen, also a place to sleep. It will be extremely fun. Last group stands wins a prize (I don't know what yet). You can only beat people with bats if they attempt to steal from you, or do something bad to you like assault. You can sell yourself as a slave for your group to get 100 dollars(share the 100 between the group), the buyer gets to do anything to you, even kill you. During the event only 1 group will be attacked by dealers, it will be randomly chosen, maybe you will be asked to choose a number between 1 - 10, if you guess it right you will die. You can still survive from the attack with good skills like a strong house, or good tactics with bat killing. No drugs would be allowed, and we would need at least 4 or 5 admins to be the dealers/helpers. It will be very fun! There would be 5 groups of people I suppose since I bet only 25 players would urge to join. Please leave me feedback or additional suggestions that are realistic and not stupid for us to have wasted time.

To sum up (quick read):

Time: (Admins choose when they have time).

Groups: 5 - 10 or more.

Amount of people per group: 2 VIP, 3 Normal.

Prizes: Money, Gifts.

End: Whenever one group is left.

Instructions and basics above

------Characters--------
Survivors/Builders(2x VIP): The groups.

Dealers: Admins.
----------------------
Goal:

Survive: Get food, shelter, etc.

Shelter: Needs bathroom, 1 bed for 2 people, kitchen, roof.

No guns, bats only (no random kills). If a thief tried to steal from you, you may kill him.

Don't waste you 1000 dollars (1000 dollars for each group to buy supplies from dealers).
-------------------------------------
Dealers (admins) will advert "come to MTL area and tell dealer a number 1 - 10", if you choose right, the dealers come by with ak47s and kill you. This happens very RARELY. Maybe once or twice.

Lost your money? Sell one of your group members to a group or dealer, they can do anything to the bought slave. You have to negotiate a price with other groups.

IF YOU HAVE FREE TIME, I URGE YOU TO READ THE LONG TEXT FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING.

Sincerely, Bender

We need to wait for more VIPs since the server is new, but I'm sure it will happen fast. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cookie @STOPACTA

PostSubject: Re: Event: Survival   Event: Survival EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Great idea Bender, I would love to help in the creation of this event when ( if I do ) get admin. Or just participate but I rather feel boss as a dealer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event: Survival   Event: Survival EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:59 am

Great idea, but still we need more players for this, dont you think?
Back to top Go down
Bender
Owner(s)
Owner(s)

PostSubject: Re: Event: Survival   Event: Survival EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 am

Yes, we can do this once more people discover the server and are playing on it a lot
Back to top Go down
Cookie @STOPACTA

PostSubject: Re: Event: Survival   Event: Survival EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Uhhh... I feel like going on random servers and advertising FSRP. But, as always, it DOESN'T work. Or hazard could just put like 1 advert on youtu- Oh wait, everyone hates that. I guess we just need to sit here and wait, and wait. But once we get around 100 they will start telling their friends about this AWESOME community and then we'll (HOPEFULLY) get like 1k users within no time. Well, that was the case on the other servers I was admin on.

Best Regards,
Cookie
Aleks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event: Survival   Event: Survival EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Yes really nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: Survival   Event: Survival Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: Survival
Page 1 of 1