Andy Community
Login Today!
Andy Community
Login Today!
Andy Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Community

Garry's Mod Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pwnisher's Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pwnisher

Pwnisher's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Pwnisher's Admin Application   Pwnisher's Admin Application EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Nickname: |LA| Pwnisher
Playtime: 0
When you're online normally and how long: I can be online for a whole day, it depends on what day of the week it is, But I am a very active person when it comes to gaming
What do you think is an admin's job: An admin's job is to not only keep out the mingebags but to help the new players out. for those people that need help knowing something about the gamemode or other information, admins are supposed to be there for you.
How do you think you might improve the server's qualities: I would make the server a more friendly environment and help keep out total mingebags, I have had superadmin on 3 servers before so I know what I am doing here.
Why should we choose you and not another applicant: Because the others dont have the experience that I have, I will almost always be on so the server will never be having fail-ish times with me around.
You get report of a player admin disrespecting, what will you do?: I would check the logs to see if this was correct, If it was, I would ask the player why they were being disrespectful, I would let them off with a warning for the first time, next time would be a kick, and the next time would be an hour ban at the most.
Situation - You just joined the server and see two players insulting each other heavily - what will you do? I would stop both of them at what they are doing. I would ask them what was going on, and then I would check the logs to see if it was true. If it was, I would probably kick the offender and leave the innocent person off with a warning. If they were both guilty of doing something I would kick them both. If they came back and kept flaming I would give each of them a 1 hour ban, there is no need to have flamers on the server
Your steamid (Format: Steam_0:1:325325): STEAM_0:1:41242312
Back to top Go down
Cookie @STOPACTA

PostSubject: Re: Pwnisher's Admin Application   Pwnisher's Admin Application EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Total +Support

Why?
Because Pwnisher is a great roleplayer, very funny and fun. He has had experience as Admin before which is good. He is very trustful and will never let you down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hazard
Head-Admin/Forum Co-Owner/Payment Admin
Head-Admin/Forum Co-Owner/Payment Admin
Hazard

PostSubject: Re: Pwnisher's Admin Application   Pwnisher's Admin Application EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:51 pm

// Changed my mind.

----Supporting starts NOW!----
Back to top Go down
https://andycommunity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pwnisher's Admin Application   Pwnisher's Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pwnisher's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1